SBI LIFE (WITH US YOU ARE SURE)
SMART MONEY BACK POLICY
SBI LIFE MONEY BACK GOLD PLAN
SBI Life Smart Money Back Gold is a participating & traditional money-back insurance plan that offers cash inflow at regular intervals plus life cover through the entire policy term. With cash backs at regular intervals, the Smart Money Back Gold plan from SBI life helps to meet your various financial obligations.
With the life cover, this money back gold plan ensures the financial security of the family, in the event of your unfortunate death. Under this plan, you have the flexibility to choose from 4 different options.
- Option 1: 12 years
- Option 2: 15 years
- Option 3: 20 years
- Option 4: 25 years
Key Features of SBI Life Smart Money Back Gold Plan
- Money-back options to suit your requirements
- Fixed cash inflows to meet financial obligations
- Survival benefit as 110% of sum assured paid till maturity
- Life cover benefit payable on your demise
- Choose riders to customize coverage
- Premium Rebates on Large Sum Assured
- Avail tax benefits
What are the Plan Benefits?
Under the SBI life smart money back gold plan, your nominee is entitled to receive the death benefit. In the event of the death of the life assured during the term of the policy, the higher of 105% of all the premiums paid or sum assured on death plus vested simple reversionary bonuses plus terminal bonus is payable.
Sum Assured on death is higher of Basic Sum Assured or multiple of annualized premium. Multiple is 10 times when age at entry is less than 45 years and it is 7 times when age at entry is 45 years & above.
On survival of the life insured till maturity of the policy, Final survival benefit installment + Vested Simple Reversionary Bonus + Terminal Bonus is payable.
You can receive survival benefits at regular intervals during the term of the policy. All accrued simple reversionary bonuses will be paid with the last survival benefit payable at maturity.
Is any Rider Available with this Plan?
On payment of additional rider premium, following rider/s can be opted.
- SBI Life – Preferred Term Rider
- SBI Life – Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) Rider
- SBI Life – Accidental Total & Permanent Disability (ATPD) Benefit Rider
- SBI Life – Criti Care 13 Non-Linked Rider
For more details BOOK NOW
FOR FREE CONSULTATION